Thursday, August 12, 2010

Register for FREE Contact Lens!!

Register For Trial AIR OPTIX offered by Ciba Vision!

Ciba Vision is always very generously distributing free trial contact lens. Those who redeemed 3 days trial Freshlook Illuminate previously should agree with me very much ya? Yeah.. Forget about the Freshlook Iluminate, as the free trial offer already passed. NOW! You can claim a pair of MONTHLY Air Optix trial lens from Ciba Vision!
You are requested to complete your personal details in order to claim this free trial contact lens. Print out the free trial certificate and present it at their participating optical stores near you.



~Click here to fill in the form~
**Not inclusive of consultation fees charged by optical store.
**Optical stores reserve the right to cancel or reject the trial offer without prior notice.
By the way, I have redeemed a pair for myself. I was not charged for any fees by the optical store, as I told them my power directly without doing any checking or consultation. Before that, I tried to redeem at an optical store at PJ SS2 and I was rejected. I only success to redeem at my hometown, Kedah. Kekeke. So try for few more stores, before you give up! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment